![]() |
| My precious!! |
The Files of Mino, where we are storing our things.
... but we figured it's best not to take the rings with us on our trip.
Reasons were twofold. First off was the risk of theft - precious metals are obviously the easiest thing to sell.
More than that is the feeling of 'guilt' which would inevitably come if we ended up staying in a village where the price of our rings could support their community for several weeks.
Strikes me as somewhat Kanye-West-ish to rock up flashing our bling at people who are struggling to eat.
![]() |
| I ain't no Gay Fish! |
That said, my hand feels somewhat lonely without it - comparable to leaving home without your bag and wondering WHERE THE HELL DID I LEAVE IT?!
So, one of the first thing's we'll be doing when we get to Hanoi is buying a couple of cheap replacements which will serve for the duration of our travels.
I'm leaning toward one from this classic collection from Haribo.
![]() |
| Also serves as emergency nutrition |



What about Jelly Babies?
ReplyDelete